“Fast & Furious” comes to 4K UHD Blu-ray in June
The 2009 sequel “Fast & Furious“ is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on June 11th, via Universal, according to an early alert to retailers. The film, directed by Justin Lin, featured a cast of Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, John Ortiz, Laz Alonso, Gal Gadot, Jack Conley, Shea Whigham, and Sung Kang. Tech specs for the 4K release include 2160p video in the 2.40:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and DTS:X sound. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a Blu-ray Disc and a digital copy of the film included. The 4K is now available to pre-order over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release (on the original Blu-ray) are listed below.
- Original Short Film: Los Bandoleros
- Paul Walker and Director Justin Lin Reveal Behind-the-Scenes Details
- Under the Hood: Muscle Cars and Imports
- Getting the Gang Back Together
- Driving School with Vin Diesel
- Shooting the Big Rig Heist
- Races and Chases
- High Octane Action: The Stunts
- Gag Reel
- Feature Audio Commentary with Director Justin Lin [also on the 4K disc]
- … And More!