“The Puppet Masters” starring Donald Sutherland comes to Blu-ray in December
The 1994 Sci-Fi Thriller “The Puppet Masters“ starring Donald Sutherland is coming to Blu-ray Disc on December 4th via Kino Lorber Studio Classics. The film, directed by Stuart Orme, was based on the Robert A. Heinlein novel, and featured cast of Eric Thal, Julie Warner, Keith David, Will Patton, Richard Belzer, Tom Mason, and Yaphet Kotto. Tech specs for the release include 1080p HD video and both 5.1 surround and 2.0 Stereo lossless mixes in terms of sound.
The bonus materials set to be included on the release are detailed below.
- Audio commentary by director Stuart Orme with film editor David Yardley
- Robert A. Heinlein: The Puppet Grand Master – Documentary with Spectrum literary agency agent Eleanor Wood, author, and screenwriter David Gerrold, author Brad Linaweaver and
Robert Gleason, the executive editor of Tor/Forge Books and the author of The Evil That Men Do
- Get Slugged with Julie Warner
- Strange Invasion with Keith David
- Alien Me, Alien You with Richard Belzer
- Larry Odien Pulls the Strings: The Practical Effects of The Puppet Masters
- Science Fantasy and Softcore Porn: Limited edition booklet essay by author and literary critic Samuel R. Delany
- Newly commissioned art by Jacob Phillips
- Animated Photo Gallery – Creature design images
- Limited Edition O-card Slipcase
- Reversible Art
- Theatrical Trailer
Below after the break you can get a look at the reversible cover art mentioned.
Reversible Cover Art: