Yellowstone Season 4 is coming to Blu-ray in March
Amazon Commissions Earned
The TV series “Yellowstone: Season 4“ is coming to Blu-ray Disc on March 8th, 2022 via Paramount Home Entertainment, according to multiple retail listings. The show, which airs on Paramount Network and was created by John Linson & Taylor Sheridan, stars Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, and Kelsey Asbille.
The tech specs for the Blu-ray release of the season include a 1080p HD video presentation in the 2.00:1 aspect ratio with Dolby TrueHD 5.1 lossless surround sound. You can now find the Season 4 Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon, as well as at retailers Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
The bonus materials set to be included with the release are listed below.
- Opening Pandora’s Box: Making Yellowstone: Season Four (Only on Blu-ray & DVD)
- Bloodline: Yellowstone Origins (Only on Blu-ray & DVD)
- Season 4: Back to the Bunkhouse (Only on Blu-ray & DVD)
- Working the Yellowstone: Making It All Happen (Only on Blu-ray & DVD)
- Behind the Story for Every Episode
- Stories from the Bunkhouse for Every Episode
- Inside Yellowstone: Season 4