Tag Archives: Nicolas Cage
The 2002 John Woo directed film “Windtalkers“ starring Nicolas Cage is getting a 2-Disc Ultimate Edition Blu-ray Disc release on November 6th via MVD Entertainment Group, on their MVD Marquee Collection label. The release will include both the original Theatrical Cut (134 minutes) and the Director’s Cut (153 minutes). Tech specs for the release include 1080p HD video in the 2.40:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound on both versions of the film. The release is available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Audio Commentary with Director John Woo and Producer Terence Chang
- Audio Commentary with Christian Slater and Nicolas Cage
- Audio Commentary with actor Roger Willie and real-life Navajo code talker consultant Albert Smith
- Deleted Scenes
- ”The Code Talkers — A Secret Code of Honor” (23:12)
- WWII Tribute Piece ”American Heroes: A Tribute to Navajo Code Talkers” (9:00)
- ”The Music of Windtalkers” (4:30)
- Four Fly-on-the-Set Scene Diaries (23:37)
- ”Actors Boot Camp” Featurette (15:05)
- Behind The Scenes Photo Gallery
- Windtalkers Theatrical Teaser and Original Theatrical Trailer
The 2018 DC animated film “Teen Titans Go! To The Movies“ is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 30th via Warner. The film, directed by Aaron Horvath and Peter Rida Michail, features the voice talents of Greg Cipes (“Beast Boy”), Scott Menville (“Robin”), Khary Payton (“Cyborg”), Tara Strong (“Raven”), Hynden Walch (“Starfire”), Will Arnett (“Slade”), Kristen Bell (“Jade Wilson”), Eric Bauza (“Aquaman”), and Nicolas Cage (“Superman”).
Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include 1080p HD video in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD and digital copy of the film included. You can now find the Blu-ray available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Lil Yachty Music Video: “Teen Titans GO! Rap”
- Sing-a-long with Silkie
- “DC Super Hero Girls: The Late Batsby” Mini-Movie
- Red Carpet Mayhem
- Teen Titans GO! To the Movies: WB Lot Shenanigans
- “Everything is Fake”: Exclusive song not in the movie
- “Teen Titans GO!: Translated”
- Storyboard Animatics:
- Time Cycles
- The Final Battle
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement for this home video release of the film.
The 2018 Panos Cosmatos written and directed horror / thriller “Mandy“ starring Nicolas Cage is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 30th via RLJ Entertainment. The film has received much critical acclaim and as a result, at time of writing, carries a “Certified Fresh” badge over at Rotten Tomatoes with a shocking 98% rating based on critic reviews. Tech specs and bonus materials for the release have not yet been detailed, but stay tuned tuned for an update. The title is available for PRE-ORDER now over at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Best Buy.
Amazon Commissions Earned
The 1983 Martha Coolidge directed romantic comedy “Valley Girl” with Nicolas Cage and Deborah Foreman is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 16th via Shout Select (Shout! Factory). Tech specs for the release haven’t been detailed aside from including a new HD video transfer in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio. The release will come in the form of a “Collector’s Edition” with the first pressing set to receive a cardboard slipcover. The release is not yet available to pre-order over at Amazon, but stay tuned for and update.
The title is available to PRE-ORDER over at Shout Factory, where the first (ever so many) customers will receive a limited edition poster. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- NEW “In Conversation – Director Martha Coolidge with Actors E.G. Daily and Heidi Holicker”
- NEW “Greetings from the San Fernando Valley” (A short history of the iconic San Fernando Valley) Hosted by Tommy Gelinas of The Valley Relics Museum
- NEW Extended Interviews from 2003 with Nicolas Cage, Cameron Dye, Frederic Forrest, E.G. Daily, Colleen Camp, Lee Purcell, Producers Andrew Lane and Wayne Crawford, Peter Case of The Plimsouls, Josie Cotton, DJ Richard Blade, and more
- Storyboard to Film Comparisons
- Photo Gallery
- Feature Length Audio Commentary with Director Martha Coolidge
- “Valley Girl: 20 Totally Tubular Years Later”
- “In Conversation: Nicolas Cage and Martha Coolidge”
- “The Music of Valley Girl”
Further below you’ll find some official word from Shout! Factory regarding this release.