The “Beverly Hills Cop 3-Movie Collection“ is coming to Blu-ray Disc as a set on January 14th, 2020 via Paramount. This set includes 4K remastered versions of the films “Beverly Hills Cop” (1984), “Beverly Hills Cop II” (1987), and “Beverly Hills Cop III” (1994). The two sequels have never been released yet on the Blu-ray format and are making their debut in this 3-Movie Collection. The tech specs for the releases have not yet been detailed but I’m trying to get some info from Paramount soon regarding that. So, stay updated. UPDATE: The Blu-ray set is now available for preorder over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the Blu-ray Disc for the first film include new and previously materials listed below.
- NEW Two never-before-seen deleted scenes
- NEW Four new behind-the-scenes featurettes incorporating vintage 1984 interviews
- NEW An isolated audio track of the original score by Harold Faltermeyer
- NEW “BHC Mixtape ‘84”, which allows viewers to go directly to the scenes featuring the hit songs “The Heat Is On,” “Neutron Dance,” “New Attitude,” “Stir It Up,” “Do You Really,” and “Nasty Girl.”
- Commentary by director Martin Brest
- Beverly Hills Cop — The Phenomenon Begins
- A Glimpse Inside the Casting Process
- The Music of Beverly Hills Cop
- Location Map
- Theatrical Trailer
Below, after the break, you’ll find the full information regarding the upcoming physical HD and 4K digital releases.
– ad – commissions earned – Continue reading “An American Werewolf in London [Limited Edition] – Blu-ray Screenshots”
The 1981 John Landis film “An American Werewolf in London“ will be getting a Limited Edition Blu-ray Disc box set release from Arrow Video on October 29th. The film starred David Naughton and Griffin Dunne. This limited edition set will include a “new 2018 4K restoration from the original camera negative supervised by John Landis.” Tech specs for the release include 1080p HD in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio with the original uncompressed Linear PCM Mono 1.0 and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. UPDATE: Arrow’s Limited Edition Blu-ray can now be found for pre-order over at Amazon. The bonus materials set to be included on the release will come in the form of some physical extras (pictured below) as well as with some new content which is listed further below, after the break.