Tag Archives: Bonnie Hunt
Amazon Commissions Earned
The 1999 film adaptation of the Stephen King novel “The Green Mile“ is officially coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on February 22nd, 2022 via Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. The film, directed & screenplay adapted by Frank Darabont, starred Tom Hanks, David Morse, Bonnie Hunt, James Cromwell, Sam Rockwell, and the late Michael Clarke Duncan.
The tech specs for the 4K UHD Blu-ray include a 2160p video presentation in the original 1.85:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of high dynamic range and Dolby Atmos sound. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning it will include its Blu-ray Disc counterpart as well as a digital code (copy) compatible with Movies Anywhere. You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon and at retailer Best Buy. The bonus materials set to be included with the release are listed below.
- Audio Commentary by Writer/Director Frank Darabont [on both 4K and Blu-ray]
- Additional Scenes
- Walking the Mile: The Making of The Green Mile Documentary
- Miracle and Mystery: Creating The Green Mile Featurette Gallery
- Tom Hanks Makeup Tests
- Michael Clarke Duncan Screen Test
- The teaser trailer: A Case Study
- Theatrical Trailers
UPDATED: It is most certainly worth noting that retailer Best Buy will be getting an exclusive 4K UHD Blu-ray SteelBook release of the film (pictured below), which you can now find available for preorder.
The 1998 Pixar computer-animated film “A Bug’s Life“ is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on March 3rd, via Disney, according to an alert to retailers. The film, co-directed by John Lasseter & Andrew Stanton, featured the voice talents of Dave Foley, Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Hayden Panettiere, Phyllis Diller, Richard Kind, David Hyde Pierce, Denis Leary, Madeline Kahn, and Bonnie Hunt. Tech specs for the 4K and bonus materials for the release have not yet been detailed but stay tuned for a possible update. It’s very likely the release will come with the HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound – but that’s just speculation based on previous releases. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with the Blu-ray Disc counterpart included as well as a digital code (copy) of the film. You can find the 4K UHD Blu-ray now is available for preorder over at Amazon and Best Buy. Lastly, it’s worth certainly mentioning that retailer Best Buy will be getting an exclusive 4K UHD Blu-ray SteelBook release of the film (pictured below), which is now available for preorder.
The 2016 animated film “Zootopia“ is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on November 5th via Disney, according to retailers. The Academy Award-winning film, co-directed by Byron Howard, Rich Moore, & Jared Bush, featured the voice talents of Ginnifer Goodwin, Jason Bateman, Idris Elba, Jenny Slate, Nate Torrence, Bonnie Hunt, Don Lake, Tommy Chong, J.K. Simmons, Octavia Spencer, Alan Tudyk, and Shakira. The tech specs for the 4K release include a 2160p video presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound. The release will come as a “combo pack” with the Blu-ray Disc and a digital code (copy) of the film. The 4K UHD Blu-ray is now available for preorder over at Amazon. It is worth noting that there will be a 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook exclusive release at retailer Best Buy (pictured below).
Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Deleted Characters
- Deleted Scenes
- Zoology: The Roundtables
- The Origin of an Animal Tale
- Research: A True-Life Adventure
- Z.P.D. Forensic Files
- And More!
The 2019 Pixar sequel “Toy Story 4” is officially coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on October 8th via Disney. The film, directed by Josh Cooley, features the voice talents of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Tony Hale, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Madeleine McGraw, Christina Hendricks, Joan Cusack, Bonnie Hunt, Kristen Schaal, and Keanu Reeves. Tech specs for the 4K include 2160p UHD video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound. The tech specs for the Blu-ray include 1080p HD video in the 2.39:1 aspect with DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound. Each release will come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and both getting a digital code (copy) of the film included. The 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray are now available for pre-order over at Best Buy. Stay tuned for Amazon pre-order listings when those go live. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- ‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life. [Digital Exclusive]
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime [Digital Exclusive]
It’s worth noting that retailer Best Buy will be getting an Exclusive 4K Steelbook release of the film (pictured below), which is now available for pre-order.
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement regarding these upcoming release of the film.