Amazon Commissions Earned
The 2021 film “Infinite” is officially coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on May 17th via Paramount Home Entertainment. The film, directed by Antoine Fuqua, stars Mark Wahlberg, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Sophie Cookson, Dylan O’Brien, Jason Mantzoukas, Rupert Friend, and Toby Jones.
The tech specs for the 4K UHD Blu-ray include a 2160p video presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 and Dolby Vision forms of high dynamic range and presumably a lossless 5.1 sound mix. And, the tech specs for the Blu-ray include a 1080p HD video presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect with a presumable lossless 5.1 sound mix. Both versions will include a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and the Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included with both versions are listed below.
- They Call Themselves Infinites—Join the cast and crew for a deep dive into the concept of reincarnation, character development, creative direction, and set design.
- The Kinetic Action of Infinite—Get a behind-the-scenes look at the vehicles, stunt drivers, and technology used to achieve the exhilarating action scenes in the film.
- Anatomy of a Scene – Police Station & Forest—An in-depth look with the cast and crew at the creation of two of the film’s major scenes that helped shape the story and pave the way for the climactic ending.
- Infinite Time—Explore the creation of the film’s ground-breaking effects, including a breakdown of the on-set fight action and the stunning visual effects work employed in post-production.
Below, after the break, you can find the trailer for the film and the full announcement about the home video releases.
Amazon Commissions Earned
The 2007 film “Shooter“ is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray for the first time, in a Limited Edition SteelBook to celebrate its 15th Anniversary, on March 15th, 2022 via Paramount Home Entertainment, according to Amazon. The film, directed by Antoine Fuqua, starred Mark Wahlberg, Michael Peña, Danny Glover, Kate Mara, and Elias Koteas.
UPDATE: The tech specs for the 4K release include a 2160p video presentation with HDR10 form of high dynamic range and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 lossless surround sound.
The release will come with just the 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc and not a Blu-ray. It will also include a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray SteelBook available for preorder over at Amazon. No word yet on what bonus materials will be included. Stay tuned for further details regarding this upcoming release.
The 2018 Antoine Fuqua directed sequel “The Equalizer 2” starring Denzel Washington is coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on December 11th via Sony. Tech specs for the 4K release include 2160p video in the HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include 1080p HD video and Dolby Atmos sound. Both versions will be presented in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio. The two different releases will each come in the form of a “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray, the Blu-ray getting a DVD and both getting a Digital Copy of the film included. The film on 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray are both available for PRE-ORDER now over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on both releases are listed below.
- “Retribution Mode” with Denzel Washington and Director Antoine Fuqua
- 11 Deleted & Extended Scenes
- “Denzel as McCall: Round Two” Featurette
- The Equalizer 2 Pop Up Trivia Track
- “Seconds Till Death: Action Breakdown”
- “Through Antoine’s Lens: The Cast”
- Two NBA Promos
Below, after the break, you can find the cover art for the Blu-ray release.