CONTEST: Win films digitally from Lionsgate
Contest time again at High Def Disc News and it comes in a very unique time where we all are getting used to this whole social distancing thing, spending a lot of time at home, and inevitably we could all use some entertainment. So, we’re here to try to help, along with the help of the kind folks at Lionsgate who have been nice enough to let me have five Digital Codes (copies) of five different films, in honor of Women’s History Month, to give away to you (the readers). The 5 films available in this contest are as follows:
- “A Simple Favor” (2018)
- “Bombshell” (2019)
- “Judy” (2019)
- “The Hunger Games” (2012)
- “The Spy Who Dumped Me” (2018)
Below you can find the full list of details on how you can enter this contest.
To enter the contest you can follow these steps, and completing the second one will better your chances. Follow these steps and realize that this contest is open only to United States residents. First off, there are two ways to enter.
- Use the Contact form to place your entry. Fill out the info fields, and if you have a Twitter account, be sure to put that URL (i.e. https://twitter.com/yourname) in your website field, even if you do have a website. That might be important later. Just please make sure that you also put the words “Lionsgate Digital” (with or without quotes) in the comment field as well. Then in the body of the feedback, specify, please, which of the five films you would like and then even go as far as to make a second pick as well – just in case – to assure you get a film you want. That’s all, and you’ve placed your main entry in the contest.
- Or send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Lionsgate Digital” (with or without the quotes). Then in the body of the email, you can put your Twitter handle (if available) as well as possibly put your full name and specify, please, which of the five films you would like and then even go as far as to make a second pick as well – just in case – to assure you get a film you want.
- You can better your chances (get an extra entry) if you are a user on Twitter by sending out this specific tweet:
I just entered a contest over at @HighDefDiscNews to win one out of five select films digitally from Lionsgate. NOTE: This contest is limited to US residents ONLY. #Digital #Contest #Giveaway. You too can ENTER this contest over at https://bit.ly/2y138q1
You can click HERE to tweet that directly via your Twitter account if you don’t want to copy and paste it. Just know that this will better your chances of winning, by giving you a total of two entries. We will be checking and adding in an additional entry if you have tweeted this (under the account name you specified in the URL field for the initial entry).
This contest will last 24 hours, tomorrow the contest will end, and I will pick FIVE individual winners at random. This all will happen around 5pm EST tomorrow (Tuesday). Additional entries will be factored in, if you have tweeted, and advertised the contest on Twitter. Later tomorrow I will be contacting the lucky winner via email and/or DM (direct message) on Twitter. So, be sure you put your email address in the contact form. Please try to enjoy this free digital content in this time where it’s encouraged for you to stay home, stay safe, and hopefully thanks to this: entertained.
That’s all folks. Enjoy the contest, as always, (again) stay safe and good luck!