Available as part of :
– ad – commissions earned –
– commissions earned – ad – Continue reading “Road Games – Blu-ray Screenshots”
The 1968 Hammer film “The Devil Rides Out“ is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 29th via Scream Factory. The film, directed by Terence Fisher, starred Christopher Lee, Charles Gray, Nike Arrighi, Leon Greene, Patrick Mower, and Gwen Ffrangcon Davies. Tech specs for the release include 1080p HD video in the 1.66:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio Mono sound. The film is presented in a “NEW 2K scan of the 20th Century Fox interpositive” and also included is the Studio Canal restored master.” The title on Blu-ray is now available for preorder over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release have just been revealed today and include the following.
- NEW Audio Commentary with author/film historian Steve Haberman, filmmaker/film historian Constantine Nasr and author/screenwriter Richard Christian Matheson
- NEW Satanic Shocks – author/film historian Kim Newman discusses THE DEVIL RIDES OUT
- NEW Folk Horror Goes Haywire – author/film historian Jonathan Rigby discusses THE DEVIL RIDES OUT
- Audio Commentary with actors Christopher Lee and Sarah Lawson
- Black Magic: The Making of THE DEVIL RIDES OUT
- Dennis Wheatley at Hammer
- World of Hammer episode – HAMMER
- Theatrical Trailers
- Still Gallery
Further below, after the break, you can find the full details regarding this upcoming release.
The 1998 film “John Carpenter’s Vampires“ is getting a “Collector’s Edition” Blu-ray Disc release on September 24th via Scream Factory. The film, directed by John Carpenter, starred James Woods, Daniel Baldwin, Sheryl Lee, Thomas Ian Griffith, Maximilian Schell, and Tim Guinee. The tech specs for the release have not yet been fully detailed but you can expect full 1080p HD video in the original 2.35:1 aspect ratio with lossless (DTS-HD Master Audio) sound, likely in both 2.0 Stereo and 5.1 surround configurations – although not yet confirmed. The Collector’s Edition Blu-ray is now available for pre-order over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release have just been detailed today and are listed below.
- NEW Time to Kill Some Vampires – an interview with composer/director John Carpenter, producer Sandy King Carpenter and cinematographer Garry B. Kibbe
- NEW Jack the Slayer – an interview with actor James Woods
- NEW The First Vampire – an interview with actor Thomas Ian Griffith
- NEW Raising the Stakes – an interview with special effects artist Greg Nicotero
- NEW Padre – an interview with actor Tim Guinee
- Audio Commentary by composer/director John Carpenter
- Isolated Score
- Vintage Making of featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Gallery
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement regarding this upcoming Blu-ray release of the film.