Tag Archives: Jeté Laurence
The 2019 version of “Pet Sematary” is officially coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on July 9th via Paramount. The film, based on the Stephen King novel, was directed by Kevin Kölsch and Dennis Widmyer, and it features a cast of Jason Clarke, Amy Seimetz, John Lithgow, and Jeté Laurence. Tech specs for the 4K release include 2160p video with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include 1080p video and Dolby Atmos sound. Both releases will come in the form of a “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and a digital copy of the film included on each. The 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray are both now available for pre-order over at Amazon and Best Buy. Speaking of retailer Best Buy, there will be an Exclusive 4K Steelbook of the film available there, and it’s now available to pre-order. There will also be a 2-Movie Collection with the original 1989 film and this new 2019 version of the film, available on both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc and already up for pre-order on Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Night Terrors – Family Haunting Visions
- The Tale of Timmy Baterman
- Beyond the Deadfall
- Chapter One: Resurrection – Directors, screenwriters and cast discuss bringing this classic back to life
- Chapter Two: The Final Resting Place—A deeper look into finding the right location for the terror to unfold
- Chapter Three: The Road to Sorrow— Inside the film’s tragic themes and creating the iconic cat “Church”
- Chapter Four: Death Comes home—Unearth the creepy elements behind the climax and final scenes of the film
Further below, after the break, you can find the artwork for the 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook that will be exclusive to Best Buy as well as the art for the Blu-ray Disc release, and the full announcement about the upcoming releases of this film.