– commissions earned – Continue reading “The Addams Family (2019) – Blu-ray Screenshots”
The 2019 animated film adaptation of “The Addams Family“ is coming to Blu-ray officially on January 21st, 2020 via Universal. The film, co-directed by Greg Tiernan & Conrad Vernon, features the voice talents of Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Finn Wolfhard, Nick Kroll, and Snoop Dogg. Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include 1080p HD video in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 sound. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD counterpart of the film and a digital code (copy) of the film included. You can find the Blu-ray Disc listed to preorder already over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Welcome to the Family – In this combined Making of/Character Profiles, we hear from the filmmakers and stars of The Addams Family about how the film came about, the animation process and insight into the characters.
- Life of a Scene – From black & white storyboards and layouts to animation and lighting, follow along with filmmakers as they bring to life a scene from the movie.
- Charades with Thing – There’s nothing quite like a game of Charades with your friends. But what happens when the person giving the clues isn’t exactly a person? What if he’s just… a hand? On talent day, stars of the film are invited to play Charades with Thing. Talent goes head-to-head, competing to see who can guess Thing’s clues. Graphics reveal the answers and keep score for each player.
- Addams Family Throwback
- “Haunted Heart” Lyric Video – performed by Christina Aguilera
- “My Family” Lyric Video – performed by Migos, Karol G, Rock Mafia & Snoop Dogg
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement regarding the upcoming Blu-ray release of this film.
The 2019 sequel “IT Chapter Two” is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on December 10th. The film, based on the Stephen King story and directed by Andy Muschietti, stars James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain, Bill Hader, Isaiah Mustafa, Jay Ryan, James Ransone, Andy Bean, Jaeden Martell, Wyatt Oleff, Jack Dylan Grazer, Finn Wolfhard, Sophia Lillis, Chosen Jacobs, Jeremy Ray Taylor, and Bill Skarsgård (as “Pennywise”). Tech specs for the 4K UHD Blu-ray release include 2160p video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision forms of High Dynamic Range as well as Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include 1080p HD video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio and Dolby Atmos sound. The releases will both come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting the Blu-ray counterpart, the Blu-ray getting the DVD counterpart, and each receiving a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc available for preorder over at Amazon. It’s worth noting that there will be a 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook exclusive to retailer Best Buy, which you can now find available for preorder (pictured below). There also will be a “double feature” 4K (of both films) available as an exclusive over at Best Buy.
- Pennywise Lives Again!
- This Meeting of the Losers Club Has Officially Begun
- Finding the Deadlights
- The Summers of IT: Chapter One, You’ll Float Too
- The Summers of IT: Chapter Two, IT Ends
- Commentary with Director Andy Muschietti
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement regarding the upcoming home video releases of this film.