The 2018 computer animated sequel “Ralph Breaks The Internet” is coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on February 26th, via Disney. The film features the voice talents of John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Gal Gadot, Taraji P. Henson, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Alan Tudyk, Alfred Molina, and Ed O’Neill.
Tech specs for the 4K include 2160p video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with High Dynamic Range (likely in HDR10, although not specified) with Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include 1080p video in the 2.39:1 aspect with DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound. Both releases will come in the form of a “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray included, the Blu-ray getting a DVD included, and each getting a Digital Copy of the film. You can find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray both listed over at Amazon to pre-order (for the Blu-ray only so far). It’s also known that retailer Best Buy will be getting an Exclusive Steelbook for the 4K UHD Blu-ray release (pictured below). That can be pre-ordered now.
Bonus materials set to be included on both releases are listed below.
- How We Broke the Internet – Go behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to get an in-depth look at how the filmmakers brought a world to life that billions of people visit every day but never actually see – the internet. Take a front-row seat as the team reveals the inspirations for the story and what it took to bring it to the screen. Discover all that went into developing the characters of the film including netizens like KnowsMore as well as characters like Double Dan. See the lengths the team took to create the car chase scenes in Slaughter Race and much, much more.
- Surfing for Easter Eggs – Surf the web for the near-countless Easter Eggs, inside jokes and references hidden throughout the movie.
- The Music of Ralph Breaks the Internet – Take a look at the music of Ralph Breaks the Internet with appearances by Imagine Dragons, Julia Michaels, Alan Menken, Sarah Silverman and more.
- Deleted Scenes – Five deleted scenes with intros from directors Rich Moore and Phil Johnston. Scenes include Into the Internet, Opposites, Domestic Hell, Bubble of One & Recruiting “Grandma.”
- BuzzzTube Cats – Many videos were created by the animators to fill the screens of the Internet world…and lots of them are of cats! Check out the BuzzzTube to watch this hilarious cat compilation.
- Music Videos – “Zero” by Imagine Dragons and “In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
- Baby Drivers – Slaughter Racing School – Take a spin behind the wheel with the artists behind Ralph Breaks the Internet as they go to race car driving school.
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement regarding the releases of this film.