“Trick ‘r Treat” Collector’s Edition Blu-ray coming October gets fully detailed
The 2007 Michael Dougherty written & directed film “Trick ‘r Treat“ in “Collector’s Edition” form slated for an October 9th Blu-ray Disc release from Scream Factory has now been fully detailed. Tech specs for the release include full 1080p HD video in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. There is a already a PRE-ORDER listing available over at Amazon for this release. Bonus materials set to be included (now fully detailed) are listed below.
- NEW 2K Scan of the original film elements supervised and approved by director Michael Dougherty
- NEW Tales of Folklore & Fright: Creating Trick ‘r Treat – including interviews with writer/director Michael Dougherty, conceptual artist Breehn Burns, and storyboard artist Simeon Wilkins.
- NEW Tales of Mischief & Mayhem: Filming Trick ‘r Treat – in-depth interview with Michael Dougherty on the making of the film
- NEW Sounds of Shock & Superstition: Scoring Trick ‘r Treat – including interviews with Michael Dougherty and composer Douglas Pipes
- NEW Tales of Dread and Despair: Releasing Trick ‘r Treat – a look at the release and fandom with Michael Dougherty and writer Rob Galluzzo
- Season’s Greetings – NEW 2K scan of the original 16mm elements – a short film by Michael Dougherty with optional commentary by Dougherty
- NEW Storyboard and Conceptual Artwork Gallery
- NEW Behind the Scenes Still Gallery
- NEW Monster Mash – a story from the TRICK ‘R TREAT graphic novel
- NEW FEARnet.com Shorts
- Audio Commentary with director Michael Dougherty
- Trick ‘R Treat: The Lore and Legends of Halloween featurette
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes with optional commentary by director Michael Dougherty
- School Bus FX Comparison
- Theatrical Trailer
The full announcement for this release can be found below, after the break.