The 2020 TV series “The Haunting of Bly Manor“ is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 12th via Paramount Home Entertainment. The TV series, as seen streaming on Netflix and created by Mike Flanagan, starred Victoria Pedretti, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Amelia Eve, T’Nia Miller, Rahul Kohli, Tahirah Sharif, Amelie Bea Smith, Kate Siegel, and Henry Thomas.
The tech specs for the Blu-ray set have not yet been detailed but you can expect 1080p HD video in the 2.00:1 aspect ratio with likely a lossless 5.1 surround sound mix, spanning across a 3-disc set (as the artwork’s spine indicates). However, stay tuned for an update on tech specs for this release. You can now find the Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon. The bonus materials set to be included with this release are listed below.
- Go behind the scenes with EXCLUSIVE special features including:
- Home for the Haunted: The Ghosts of Bly Manor – Featurette
- Welcome to Bly Manor – Featurette
- Audio Commentary by Director/Creator Mike Flanagan
- Audio Commentary by Director Liam Gavin
- Audio Commentary by Director Axelle Carolyn
It’s also worth noting that there will be “The Haunting: 2-Series Collection“ set on Blu-ray Disc available on the same day (October 12th) which combines the first season of the series (technically) “The Haunting of Hill House” with the latter (second) season. That Blu-ray is also now available for preorder over at Amazon. That set can be found pictured below.