Tag Archives: The Wachowski Brothers
The Matrix Reloaded – 4K UHD Blu-ray Screenshots
The Matrix Revolutions – 4K UHD Blu-ray Screenshots
The Matrix – 4K UHD Blu-ray Screenshots
Olive Films plans 1996 film “Bound” for a Signature release Blu-ray Disc in August
Olive Films has plans to bring the 1996 film “Bound“ starring Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly, to Blu-ray Disc in a Olive Signature release on August 28th. The film was written and directed by The Wachowskis (of “Matrix” fame). Tech specs for the release include full 1080p HD video in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio and Stereo sound, although not yet specified in what format. The release has received a “new High-Definition digital restoration” according to the official announcement. A PRE-ORDER listing is available now over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Audio commentary with writers/directors The Wachowskis; actors Joe Pantoliano, Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon; film editor Zach Staenberg; and technical consultant Susie Bright
- “Part and Parcel” – with titles designer Patti Podesta
- “The Difference Between You and Me” – with B. Ruby Rich and Jen Moorman
- “Here’s Johnny!” – with Christopher Meloni
- “Hail Ceasar” – with Joe Pantoliano
- “Femme Fatales” – with Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly
- “Modern Noir: The Sights & Sounds of Bound” – with cinematographer Bill Pope, editor Zach Staenberg, and composer Don Davis
- Theatrical Trailer
- Essay by Guinevere Turner
Lastly, it’s very much worth noting that this will be a limited pressing of only 3,500 units – as stated by Olive Films.