The 2019 film “Men In Black: International” (a.k.a. “MIB International”) is coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on September 3rd via Sony, according to multiple retailers. The film which was directed by F. Gary Gray stars Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson. UPDATE: The title has now been officially announced. Tech specs for the 4K and Blu-ray have not yet been detailed but you can expect HDR10 and Dolby Atmos for the 4K release. Stay tuned for more on specifics for it and the Blu-ray, as I’ll try to get that info out of Sony.
Both of the releases will come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray Disc, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and both getting a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find both the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray available for pre-order over at Amazon and at retailer Best Buy. Speaking of Best Buy, they’ll be getting an Exclusive 4K Steelbook which you can now find available for pre-order. The artwork for that Steelbook has yet to be unveiled but, again, stay tuned for an update. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- Deleted Scenes [4K Exclusive]
- “Alien-cestry.com”: Everyone has a little alien in them! Trace your roots with Alien-cestry.com! [4K Exclusive]
- “Neuralyzer: Like It Never Even Happened”: As NOT seen on Alien TV, order now to get your very own Neuralyzer and erase life’s embarrassing moments like a pro. [4K Exclusive]
- “Gag Reel”: Even top MIB agents forget their lines. See their bloopers in this unforgettable gag reel.
- “New Recruits, Classic Suits”: Anchored by the delightful chemistry between Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth and supported by icons like Emma Thompson & Liam Neeson, the cast of MIB International is truly out of this world!
- “Let’s Do This! Inside the Action & Stunts”: MIB International is packed with action and stunts, go behind the scenes with the team to see how they pulled it off.
- “Look Right Here: Gadgets, Weapons, & Rides”: From the iconic Neuralyzer to a tricked out Jag, check out the amazing arsenal of gadgets, weapons and vehicles.
- “Expanding the Universe of MIB”: MIB ups the ante with international locations, aliens and more as the universe expands.
- “Frank & Pawny’s Peanut Gallery”: Everyone’s favorite pug and pawn join together to watch a few key scenes and share their thoughts.
- “Les Twins Leave It on the Floor”: Dance sensations Les Twins show off their signature style and how they devised their alien moves.
- “In Case You’ve Been Neuralyzed: MIB Recap”: Join Frank the Pug for this rapid-fire recap of the MIB franchise.
- “The MIB Meet the NBA”: With talent like this, these NBA stars must be super-human.
Further below, after the break, you can find the Blu-ray Disc artwork and then the full announcement about the upcoming releases of this film.