The HBO TV series “Westworld: Season Four: The Choice” is officially coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on November 29th via Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. The show, created by Lisa Joy and Jonathan Nolan, in its fourth season stars Evan Rachel Wood, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Tessa Thompson, Aaron Paul, Luke Hemsworth, Angela Sarafyan, Ariana DeBose, Aurora Perrineau, and Daniel Wu.
The tech specs for the 4K UHD Blu-ray release include a 2160p video presentation with HDR10 form of high dynamic range and lossless [presumably DTS-HD Master Audio] 5.1 surround sound, spanning across a 3-discs [for 4K]. Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include a 1080p HD video presentation and 5.1 lossless surround sound, spanning across a 2-disc set. The 4K release will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning that it will include the Blu-ray Disc counterparts of the fourth season as well as a digital code (copy).
UPDATE: You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray available for preorder over at retailer Best Buy. The bonus materials set to be included on the 4K and Blu-ray releases are listed below.
- Westworld on the Road (Exclusive to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD)
- Westworld: An Exploration of Humanity (Exclusive to Home Entertainment)
- Westworld’s Temperance: A Set Tour
- Creating Westworld’s Reality Episodes 1-8
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement about the home entertainment releases of the fourth season of this show.
Amazon Commissions Earned
The 2022 Marvel Studios sequel “Thor: Love and Thunder” is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on September 27th via Disney, according to retailers. The film, directed by Taika Waititi, stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Christian Bale, Tessa Thompson, Russell Crowe, Chris Pratt, Jaimie Alexander, Dave Bautista, Sean Gunn, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, and the director himself (Taika Waititi).
The 4K UHD Blu-ray tech specs include a 2160p video presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of high dynamic range and Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include a 1080p HD video presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 lossless surround sound. The 4K release will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning it will include the Blu-ray Disc counterpart. Both the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray releases will each include a digital code (copy) of the film which is compatible with Movies Anywhere.
You can find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray releases available for preorder now over at Amazon. It is most certainly also worth noting that there will be a 4K UHD Blu-ray SteelBook exclusive to retailer Best Buy (pictured below) which is also now available for preorder.
The bonus materials set to be included with the releases are listed below.
- “Hammer-Worthy: Thor and The Mighty Thor” – Chris Hemsworth And Natalie Portman Describe How They Became The Unstoppable Thor And Mighty Thor.
- “Shaping A Villain” – Discover Christian Bale’s Process Of Bringing Gorr The God Butcher To Life.
- “Another Classic Taika Adventure” – Follow Taika Waititi’s Unique Filmmaking Journey Once He Took Over The Thor Franchise.
- Audio Commentary – View The Film Director Taika Waititi — And Two Special Guests.
- Gag Reel – Catch Some Fun Outtakes With The Cast And Crew.
- Deleted Scenes
Below, after the break, you can find the trailer for the film.
The 2019 film “Men In Black: International” (a.k.a. “MIB International”) is coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on September 3rd via Sony, according to multiple retailers. The film which was directed by F. Gary Gray stars Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson. UPDATE: The title has now been officially announced. Tech specs for the 4K and Blu-ray have not yet been detailed but you can expect HDR10 and Dolby Atmos for the 4K release. Stay tuned for more on specifics for it and the Blu-ray, as I’ll try to get that info out of Sony.
Both of the releases will come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray Disc, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and both getting a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find both the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray available for pre-order over at Amazon and at retailer Best Buy. Speaking of Best Buy, they’ll be getting an Exclusive 4K Steelbook which you can now find available for pre-order. The artwork for that Steelbook has yet to be unveiled but, again, stay tuned for an update. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- Deleted Scenes [4K Exclusive]
- “Alien-cestry.com”: Everyone has a little alien in them! Trace your roots with Alien-cestry.com! [4K Exclusive]
- “Neuralyzer: Like It Never Even Happened”: As NOT seen on Alien TV, order now to get your very own Neuralyzer and erase life’s embarrassing moments like a pro. [4K Exclusive]
- “Gag Reel”: Even top MIB agents forget their lines. See their bloopers in this unforgettable gag reel.
- “New Recruits, Classic Suits”: Anchored by the delightful chemistry between Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth and supported by icons like Emma Thompson & Liam Neeson, the cast of MIB International is truly out of this world!
- “Let’s Do This! Inside the Action & Stunts”: MIB International is packed with action and stunts, go behind the scenes with the team to see how they pulled it off.
- “Look Right Here: Gadgets, Weapons, & Rides”: From the iconic Neuralyzer to a tricked out Jag, check out the amazing arsenal of gadgets, weapons and vehicles.
- “Expanding the Universe of MIB”: MIB ups the ante with international locations, aliens and more as the universe expands.
- “Frank & Pawny’s Peanut Gallery”: Everyone’s favorite pug and pawn join together to watch a few key scenes and share their thoughts.
- “Les Twins Leave It on the Floor”: Dance sensations Les Twins show off their signature style and how they devised their alien moves.
- “In Case You’ve Been Neuralyzed: MIB Recap”: Join Frank the Pug for this rapid-fire recap of the MIB franchise.
- “The MIB Meet the NBA”: With talent like this, these NBA stars must be super-human.
Further below, after the break, you can find the Blu-ray Disc artwork and then the full announcement about the upcoming releases of this film.
The 2018 film “Creed II” starring Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone is coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on March 5th, via Warner. The film, directed by Steven Caple Jr., co-stars Tessa Thompson, Phylicia Rashad, Wood Harris, Milo Ventimiglia, Andre Ward, Florian Munteanu, and Dolph Lundgren.
Tech specs for the 4K include 2160p video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with both Dolby Vision and HDR10 forms of High Dynamic range with DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound. The technical specifications for the Blu-ray include 1080p video in the 2.39:1 aspect and DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound. Both releases will come in the form of a “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray included, the Blu-ray getting a DVD included, and each getting a Digital Copy of the film. Both the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray are now available for pre-order over at Amazon. It is also known that retailer Best Buy will be getting an Exclusive Steelbook for the 4K release. That listing is not yet fully functional, so stay tuned for an update. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- From Father to Son, Blood Runs Hot
- Finding the Authentic
- The Women of “Creed II”
- The Rocky Legacy
- Deleted Scenes
Below after the break, you can find the official announcement for the releases of this film.
The 2018 Boots Riley written and directed film “Sorry to Bother You“ starring Lakeith Stanfield is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 23rd via Fox Home Entertainment. The film, at time of writing this, is “Certified Fresh” over at Rotten Tomatoes where its carrying a 93% rating based on the critics’ reviews. This comedy co-stars Tessa Thompson, Jermaine Fowler, Omari Hardwick, Terry Crews, Danny Glover, Steven Yeun, Armie Hammer, Forest Whitaker, and also features the voices of David Cross, Patton Oswalt, and Lily James.
Tech specs include full 1080p video in the 2.40:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD and digital copy of the film being included. The title is available for PRE-ORDER now over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Beautiful Clutter with Director Boots Riley
- Audio Commentary with Director Boots Riley
- The Cast of Sorry to Bother You
- The Art of the White Voice