Amazon Commissions Earned
The 2022 romantic comedy “Marry Me“ is officially coming to Blu-ray Disc on March 29th via Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The film, directed by Kat Coiro, stars Jennifer Lopez, Owen Wilson, Maluma, John Bradley, Chloe Coleman, and Sarah Silverman.
The tech specs for the Blu-ray include a 1080p HD video presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 lossless surround sound on a BD-50 disc. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning it will come with its DVD counterpart as well as include a digital code (copy) of the film. You can find the Blu-ray now available for preorder over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included with the release are listed below.
- DELETED SCENES
- It’s Coming Together
- Plotting the Future
- Is Everyone Happy?
- Come to the Concert
- What Am I Doing Here?
- You’re Married!
- Having Fun at the Dance
- Flight Status
- GAG REEL
- JENNIFER UNVEILED – Using raw, of-the-moment, b-roll shot on set throughout production, this piece will give audiences unprecedented access behind the scenes, showcasing close-up, intimate footage of Jennifer Lopez – actress and producer.
- BEHIND THE CAMERA: THE MAKING OF MARRY ME – Glitz, glamor, romance and music. Go behind the scenes in this making-of, for an up-close look at how powerhouse performer Jennifer Lopez and all-star director Kat Coiro are teaming up to put the swoon back on the big screen.
- TURN IT UP: THE MUSIC OF MARRY ME – Go inside the process with both J.Lo and Maluma as we discover what they wanted these songs to achieve, the stories and meanings behind them, and how they collaborated though countries apart.
- LIVE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN – To create a fictional, epic, on-stage moment between Kat Valdez and Bastian, the production of Marry Me pulled off a REAL epic on stage moment between Jennifer Lopez and Maluma. Surprising a massive real-world audience of Maluma’s at Madison Square Garden, Jennifer Lopez joined him on stage for one of the film’s most powerful numbers. As we head backstage, we’ll not only reveal how they pulled off such an exciting surprise, we’ll also get an up-close look at international pop star Maluma.
- MARRIED WITH STYLE – Complete with eye-catching musical numbers, the nuptials of Kat and Bastian was meant to bring the house down IN STYLE! Now, visit Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City as the team behind this magical moment that could have been, breaks it down for us.
- “ON MY WAY” LYRIC VIDEO
- FEATURE COMMENTARY – With Director Kat Coiro and Producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas
Further below, after the break, you can find the trailer for the film and the official announcement about the home video release.
The 2018 computer animated sequel “Ralph Breaks The Internet” is coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on February 26th, via Disney. The film features the voice talents of John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Gal Gadot, Taraji P. Henson, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Alan Tudyk, Alfred Molina, and Ed O’Neill.
Tech specs for the 4K include 2160p video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with High Dynamic Range (likely in HDR10, although not specified) with Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include 1080p video in the 2.39:1 aspect with DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound. Both releases will come in the form of a “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray included, the Blu-ray getting a DVD included, and each getting a Digital Copy of the film. You can find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray both listed over at Amazon to pre-order (for the Blu-ray only so far). It’s also known that retailer Best Buy will be getting an Exclusive Steelbook for the 4K UHD Blu-ray release (pictured below). That can be pre-ordered now.
Bonus materials set to be included on both releases are listed below.
- How We Broke the Internet – Go behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to get an in-depth look at how the filmmakers brought a world to life that billions of people visit every day but never actually see – the internet. Take a front-row seat as the team reveals the inspirations for the story and what it took to bring it to the screen. Discover all that went into developing the characters of the film including netizens like KnowsMore as well as characters like Double Dan. See the lengths the team took to create the car chase scenes in Slaughter Race and much, much more.
- Surfing for Easter Eggs – Surf the web for the near-countless Easter Eggs, inside jokes and references hidden throughout the movie.
- The Music of Ralph Breaks the Internet – Take a look at the music of Ralph Breaks the Internet with appearances by Imagine Dragons, Julia Michaels, Alan Menken, Sarah Silverman and more.
- Deleted Scenes – Five deleted scenes with intros from directors Rich Moore and Phil Johnston. Scenes include Into the Internet, Opposites, Domestic Hell, Bubble of One & Recruiting “Grandma.”
- BuzzzTube Cats – Many videos were created by the animators to fill the screens of the Internet world…and lots of them are of cats! Check out the BuzzzTube to watch this hilarious cat compilation.
- Music Videos – “Zero” by Imagine Dragons and “In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
- Baby Drivers – Slaughter Racing School – Take a spin behind the wheel with the artists behind Ralph Breaks the Internet as they go to race car driving school.
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement regarding the releases of this film.
The 2012 animated film “Wreck-It Ralph“ featuring the voice of John C. Reilly is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on November 6th via Disney, according to an early alert to retailers. The film, directed by Rich Moore, also includes voice talents of Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Alan Tudyk, Mindy Kaling, Joe Lo Truglio, Adam Carolla, Horatio Sanz, Ed O’Neill. The technical specifications and bonus materials for the release have not yet been detailed, but stay tuned for an update. It is know, via the cover art, that the release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a Blu-ray Disc included as well as a Digital Copy of the film. The title being released on 4K is certainly timed to be a marketing tie-in with the sequel (“Ralph Breaks the Internet“) coming out later in November.
UPDATE: The 4K UHD Blu-ray is now available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon and Best Buy.
It’s also worth noting that the title will be getting an Exclusive Steelbook release on 4K UHD Blu-ray as well over at Best Buy. That also can be found available for PRE-ORDER, at Best Buy, and pictured below.