The 2021 film “The Virtuoso” is officially coming to Blu-ray Disc on May 4th via Lionsgate. The film, directed by Nick Stagliano, stars Anson Mount, Abbie Cornish, Eddie Marsan, Richard Brake, David Morse, and Anthony Hopkins. The tech specs include a 1080p HD video presentation in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound. The release will come with a digital code (copy) of the film. You can find the Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon. There appear to be no bonus materials set to be included with the release. Below, after the break, you can find the trailer for this film.
Tag Archives: Richard Brake
2020 (made for) Netflix movie “Tremors: Shrieker Island“ is officially coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 20th, via Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The movie is the latest in the “Tremors” film franchise and was directed by Don Michael Paul. It stars Michael Gross, Jon Heder, Caroline Langrishe, Cassie Clare, Matthew Douglas, Sahajak Boonthanakit, David Asavanond, Jackie Cruz, and Richard Brake. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include a 1080p HD video presentation in the 2.00:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound, on a BD-50 disc. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning that it’ll include both a DVD counterpart and a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find the Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon. The bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- The Monsters of Tremors – Narrated by Burt Gummer himself, this piece gives you everything you ever wanted to know about the world’s most fearsome monsters: Graboids, Shriekers, and Ass Blasters.
- Tremors Top 30 Moments – A lot has happened since we first visited Perfection, Nevada. From the biggest laughs, to the most gruesome kills, to Burt’s greatest “Burtisms,” we relive some of the most classic moments from across the franchise.
- The Legend of Burt Gummer – Throughout all the years of Tremors, one character has been the common thread. Take a deep dive into the iconic character Burt Gummer, led by the actor who made him a legend, Michael Gross.
Further below, after the break, you can find the full information regarding details about this upcoming home video release of the film.
The 2019 Rob Zombie film “3 From Hell” is officially coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on October 15th (just in time for Halloween) via Lionsgate. The film is a sequel to Zombie’s films “House of 1000 Corpses” (2003) and “The Devil’s Rejects” (2005). The cast includes Sheri Moon Zombie, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Emilio Rivera, Danny Trejo, Clint Howard, Richard Brake, Daniel Roebuck, and Dee Wallace. Tech specs for the 4K release include 2160p video in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby TrueHD 7.1 sound. The tech specs for the Blu-ray releases include 1080p HD in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio with the same Dolby TrueHD 7.1 sound mix. The releases will both come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting the Blu-ray counterpart included, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and a digital code (copy) of the film included with each. The 4K UHD Blu-ray and the Blu-ray are both available for preorder now over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Rob Zombie
- “To Hell and Back: The Making of 3 From Hell” Featurette (4-Part Documentary Available on 4K and Blu-ray Only; Part 1 Available on DVD)
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement regarding the upcoming releases of this film.
The 2018 Panos Cosmatos written and directed horror / thriller “Mandy“ starring Nicolas Cage is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 30th via RLJ Entertainment. The film has received much critical acclaim and as a result, at time of writing, carries a “Certified Fresh” badge over at Rotten Tomatoes with a shocking 98% rating based on critic reviews. Tech specs and bonus materials for the release have not yet been detailed, but stay tuned tuned for an update. The title is available for PRE-ORDER now over at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Best Buy.