– Amazon Commissions Earned –
The 2019 film “El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie“ is coming to Blu-ray Disc in a “limited edition” SteelBook officially on October 13th via Sony. The film, as seen originally on Netflix, was written & directed by Vince Gilligan (creator of the show “Breaking Bad” which it follows). El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie starred Aaron Paul, Jonathan Banks, Matt Jones, Charles Baker, Jesse Plemons, and the late Robert Forster. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include 1080p HD video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound. The release will come with a DVD counterpart of the film included in the SteelBook. However, no digital copy appears to be included with the set.
UPDATE: you can now find this Blu-ray available for preorder over at Amazon.
The bonus materials set to be included on this release are listed below.
- Audio Commentary with Vince Gilligan and Aaron Paul [Blu-ray Exclusive]
- Deleted and Extended Scenes [Blu-ray Exclusive]
- Gag Reel [Blu-ray Exclusive]
- Scene Studies with Vince Gilligan [Blu-ray Exclusive]
- Super Commentary!: An ensemble audio commentary featuring 46 members of the cast and crew
- Making El Camino: A behind-the-scenes documentary featuring never-before-seen interviews with the cast and crew
- Snow Globe: A Breaking Bad Short
- Skinny Pete in the Box Teaser
- On the Radio Teaser
- Rocker Salvage Commercial
- Vamonos Pest Commercial
- “Enchanted” by Chloe x Halle
- Visual Effects Design Galleries
Further below, after the break, you can find the full information just released by Sony regarding this upcoming release of the film on Blu-ray.
The 2019 film “Brightburn” is officially coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on August 20th via Sony. The film, directed by David Yarovesky and produced by James Gunn, stars Elizabeth Banks, David Denman, Jackson A. Dunn, Matt Jones, and Meredith Hagner. The tech specs for the 4K and the Blu-ray have not yet been detailed although you likely can expect HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range on the 4K and Dolby Atmos sound on both. Stay tuned for an update on that. Both releases will come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and a digital copy of the film included on each. You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray and the Blu-ray both available for pre-order over at Amazon and at retailer Best Buy. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- 3 “Quick Burns” Vignettes hosted by Actor Elizabeth Banks, Producer James Gunn & Director David Yarovesky
- “Hero-Horror!” featurette: It’s not often filmmakers successfully and seamlessly combine both Horror and Superhero into a genre-bending “Hero-Horror” category. Hear from Producer James Gunn and Screenwriters Brian and Mark Gunn as we will learn the methods of their filmmaking style and their dotting of the “i”’s and slashing of the “t”’s storytelling process.
- “Nature vs. Nurture” featurette: Hear from Actor Jackson A. Dunn, Producer James Gunn, Screenwriters Brian and Mark Gunn and understand the creative process involved in flipping the script of the traditional “Superhero” and diving into what motivates and moves our new Anti-hero, Brandon Breyer.
- Filmmaker Commentary with Director David Yarovesky, DP Michael Dallatorre, and Costume Designer Autumn Steed
Further below, after the break, you can find the Blu-ray artwork and the official announcement regarding the upcoming releases of this film.