Tag Archives: Kristen Schaal
The 2020 sequel “Bill & Ted Face the Music“ is officially coming to Blu-ray Disc on November 10th via Warner. The film, directed by Dean Parisot, stars Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, Samara Weaving, Brigette Lundy-Paine, Kristen Schaal, William Sadler, and Amy Stoch. Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include a 1080p HD presentation in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound. The release will come with a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find the Blu-ray already available for preorder over at Amazon. The bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- The Official Bill & Ted Face The Music Panel at Comic-Con@Home
- Be Excellent to Each Other
- A Most Triumphant Duo
- Death’s Crib
- Social Piece (Excellence)
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement about the upcoming Blu-ray releases as well as the digital distribution deal with Warner.
The 2019 Pixar sequel “Toy Story 4” is officially coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on October 8th via Disney. The film, directed by Josh Cooley, features the voice talents of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Tony Hale, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Madeleine McGraw, Christina Hendricks, Joan Cusack, Bonnie Hunt, Kristen Schaal, and Keanu Reeves. Tech specs for the 4K include 2160p UHD video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound. The tech specs for the Blu-ray include 1080p HD video in the 2.39:1 aspect with DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound. Each release will come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting a Blu-ray, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and both getting a digital code (copy) of the film included. The 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray are now available for pre-order over at Best Buy. Stay tuned for Amazon pre-order listings when those go live. Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- ‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life. [Digital Exclusive]
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime [Digital Exclusive]
It’s worth noting that retailer Best Buy will be getting an Exclusive 4K Steelbook release of the film (pictured below), which is now available for pre-order.
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement regarding these upcoming release of the film.
The Disney animated TV Series “Gravity Falls: The Complete Series” is officially coming to Blu-ray Disc in a 7-Disc set on July 24th via distributor Shout! Factory. The show, which ran originally on the Disney Channel and later on Disney XD (for a total of 40 episodes), featured the voice talents of Kristen Schaal, Jason Ritter, Alex Hirsch, and Linda Cardellini.
Tech specs for the release will for sure include full 1080p video in the 1.78:1 aspect ratio and (presumably) DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound, however this info has not yet been fully detailed / verified, so stay tuned for an update on that. The Blu-ray set is available already for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on this were just unveiled today by the folks at Shout! Factory and are listed below.
- NEW Audio Commentaries on All 40 Episodes with Alex Hirsch and members of the cast and crew
- NEW “One Crazy Summer” – A Look Back at Gravity Falls With The Cast & Crew (1 hour 45 minutes) – interviews with Alex Hirsch, actors Jason Ritter and Kristen Schaal, director and storyboard artist Matt Braly, writers Jeff Rowe, Shion Takeuchi and Josh Weinstein, composer Brad Breeck and over a dozen additional members of the cast and crew
- NEW “The Hirsch Twins” – Alex & Ariel Hirsch Remember Their Own Summers Growing Up
- NEW Deleted Scenes—over an hour of never-before-seen content
- “Between the Pines” Behind-The-Scenes series finale special from Disney XD
- Shorts –interstitial programming between seasons 1 and 2
- Promos—commercial and other promo materials from the show’s run
- And More …?
Further below, after the break, you will find the full official announcement.