The 1990 film “Two Evil Eyes“ directed by George A. Romero and Dario Argento is getting a “Limited Edition” Blu-ray Disc release on October 29th via Blue Underground. The film featured a cast of Adrienne Barbeau, Harvey Keitel, Martin Balsam, E.G. Marshall, John Amos, and Tom Atkins. Tech specs for the release include 1080p HD video in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio from a new 4K restoration with DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Mono, and Dolby Digital Mono sound. The new 4K restoration here came from the uncensored original camera negative. The “limited edition” Blu-ray is now available for pre-order over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on this new 3-disc “limited edition” Blu-ray are listed below.
- Disc 1 (Blu-ray) Feature Film + Extras:
- NEW! Audio Commentary with Troy Howarth, Author of Murder By Design: The Unsane Cinema of Dario Argento
- Theatrical Trailer
- Poster & Still Gallery
- Disc 2 (Blu-ray) Extras:
- Two Masters’ Eyes – Interviews with Directors Dario Argento & George Romero, Special Make-Up Effects Supervisor Tom Savini, Executive Producer Claudio Argento, and Asia Argento
- Savini’s EFX – A Behind-the-Scenes look at the film’s Special Make-Up Effects
- At Home With Tom Savini – A personal tour of Tom Savini’s home
- Adrienne Barbeau on George Romero
- NEW! Before I Wake – Interview with Star Ramy Zada
- NEW! Behind The Wall – Interview with Star Madeleine Potter
- NEW! One Maestro And Two Masters – Interview with Composer Pino Donaggio
- NEW! Rewriting Poe – Interview with Co-Writer Franco Ferrini
- NEW! The Cat Who Wouldn’t Die – Interview with Assistant Director Luigi Cozzi
- NEW! Two Evil Brothers – Interview with Special Make-Up Assistant Everett Burrell
- NEW! Working With George – Interview with Costume Designer Barbara Anderson
- Disc 3 (CD):
- TWO EVIL EYES Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Pino Donaggio
- BONUS! Collectible Booklet with a new essay by Michael Gingold
Further below, after the break, you can find the full announcement regarding this upcoming Blu-ray release.
The 2018 Wes Anderson directed film “Isle of Dogs” is coming to Blu-ray Disc on July 17th via Fox Home Entertainment. The film features an all-star voice cast including talents like Bryan Cranston, Koyu Rankin, Bill Murray, Jeff Goldblum, Harvey Keitel, Frances McDormand, Scarlett Johansson, Greta Gerwig and Edward Norton, to just name a few.
Tech specs for the release include full 1080p HD video and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below:
- Isle of Dogs Cast Interviews
- An Ode to Dogs
- Magasaki City and Trash Island
- Weather and Elements
- Image Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
The title will also get a Blu-ray Disc “Collector’s Gift Set” (pictured below) which includes SIX figurines of the characters featured in the film.
Both the standard Blu-ray Disc and the “Collector’s Gift Set” Blu-ray are available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon. The releases both come in the form of a “combo pack” with a Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and Digital Copy of the film included.
Further below you’ll find the official announcement for this.