The 2019 sequel “John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum” starring Keanu Reeves is officially coming to both 4K UHD Blu-ray and Blu-ray Disc on September 10th via Lionsgate. The film, directed by Chad Stahelski, co-stars Halle Berry, Ian McShane, Laurence Fishburne, Mark Dacascos, and Anjelica Huston. The tech specs for the 4K release include 2160p video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio in HDR10 and Dolby Vision forms of High Dynamic Range with Dolby Atmos sound. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include 1080p video in the 2.39:1 aspect and Dolby Atmos sound. Both releases will come in the form of “combo pack” with the 4K getting the Blu-ray, the Blu-ray getting a DVD, and each getting a digital copy (code) of the film.
The 4K UHD Blu-ray and the Blu-ray are both now available for pre-order over at Amazon. Retailer Best Buy will be getting some Exclusive 4K Steelbook releases. The first (pictured below) is a traditional 4K Steelbook and the other option includes that very same 4K Steelbook with mini Steelbook. Those two variations are both now available to pre-order.
Bonus materials set to be included on the releases are listed below.
- “Parabellum: Legacy of the High Table” Featurette
- “Excommunicado” Featurette
- “Check Your Sights” Featurette
- “Saddle Up Wick” Featurette
- “Bikes, Blades, Bridges, and Bits” Featurette
- “Continental in the Desert” Featurette
- “Dog Fu” Featurette
- “House of Transparency” Featurette
- “Shot by Shot” Featurette
- Theatrical Trailer #1
- Theatrical Trailer #2
- John Wick Hex Game Trailer
- “Behind the Scenes of John Wick Hex” Featurette
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement regarding the upcoming releases of the film.