The 2008 Lexi Alexander directed film “Punisher: War Zone“ starring Ray Stevenson is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on September 25th via Lionsgate. Tech specs for the release include full 2160p 4K video in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio and Dolby Atmos sound. Both varieties of High Dynamic Range, HDR10 and Dolby Vision will be included. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a Blu-ray Disc, as well as a Digital Copy, of the film also included.
UPDATE: This title is now available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon.
The bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Audio Commentary with Director Lexi Alexander and Director of Photography Steve Gainer
- “The Making of Punisher: War Zone” Featurette
- “Meet Jigsaw” Featurette
- “Weapons of The Punisher” Featurette
- “Training to Become The Punisher” Featurette
- “Creating the Look of the Film” Featurette
Further below, after the break, you’ll find the official announcement for this release.