Tag Archives: Dominic West
– Amazon Commissions Earned –
– Amazon Commissions Earned –
It appears that the 2006 Zack Snyder directed film “300“ starring Gerard Butler is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray, via Warner, according to an early retail listing. The film, based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller & Lynn Varley, co-starred Lena Headey, Dominic West, David Wenham, Vincent Regan, Michael Fassbender, and Rodrigo Santoro. Tech specs for the release include a 2160p 4K presentation in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio with HDR10 form of High Dynamic Range and Dolby Atmos sound. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning that it will include both its Blu-ray counterpart as well as a digital code (copy) of the film. You can now find the 4K UHD Blu-ray listed and available for preorder over at Amazon. The studio has yet to officially announce this title, to my knowledge but let’s just say it’s pretty much more than a rumor when I have the back package art to look at. Speaking of which, the bonus materials set to be included on the 4K (as seen on the back art) are listed below.
- Additional Scenes of the Traitorous Hunchback and Giant Warriors
- Frank Miller’s Vision Realized on Film
- 300 Spartan – Fact or Fiction?: The Shocking Life of a Spartan Revealed
- Who Were the Spartans?: How the Actors Built Their Characters Based on Spartan Customs
- Webisodes: Go on Set with the Cast and Crew
- Commentary by Director Zack Snyder
- … and MORE!
The 2018 Wash Westmoreland directed film “Colette“ starring Keira Knightley is coming to Blu-ray Disc on December 11th via Universal, according to an early alert to retailers. The film, based on a true story, co-stars Eleanor Tomlinson, Dominic West, Fiona Shaw, Aiysha Hart, and Denise Gough. This movie has received positive reviews from the critics during its theatrical run. In fact, it’s “Certified Fresh” over at Rotten Tomatoes, at time of writing, with a 86% rating from critics.
Tech specs for the Blu-ray release include 1080p video in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. The Blu-ray release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD and Digital Copy of the film included. You can find this Blu-ray available already for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Deleted Scenes
- The Story Behind Colette
- Notes on a Scene
- Costume Design Photo Gallery
The 2008 Lexi Alexander directed film “Punisher: War Zone“ starring Ray Stevenson is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on September 25th via Lionsgate. Tech specs for the release include full 2160p 4K video in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio and Dolby Atmos sound. Both varieties of High Dynamic Range, HDR10 and Dolby Vision will be included. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a Blu-ray Disc, as well as a Digital Copy, of the film also included.
UPDATE: This title is now available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon.
The bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- Audio Commentary with Director Lexi Alexander and Director of Photography Steve Gainer
- “The Making of Punisher: War Zone” Featurette
- “Meet Jigsaw” Featurette
- “Weapons of The Punisher” Featurette
- “Training to Become The Punisher” Featurette
- “Creating the Look of the Film” Featurette
Further below, after the break, you’ll find the official announcement for this release.