Tag Archives: Deborah Foreman
The 1983 Martha Coolidge directed romantic comedy “Valley Girl” with Nicolas Cage and Deborah Foreman is coming to Blu-ray Disc on October 16th via Shout Select (Shout! Factory). Tech specs for the release haven’t been detailed aside from including a new HD video transfer in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio. The release will come in the form of a “Collector’s Edition” with the first pressing set to receive a cardboard slipcover. The release is not yet available to pre-order over at Amazon, but stay tuned for and update.
The title is available to PRE-ORDER over at Shout Factory, where the first (ever so many) customers will receive a limited edition poster. Bonus materials set to be included on the release are listed below.
- NEW “In Conversation – Director Martha Coolidge with Actors E.G. Daily and Heidi Holicker”
- NEW “Greetings from the San Fernando Valley” (A short history of the iconic San Fernando Valley) Hosted by Tommy Gelinas of The Valley Relics Museum
- NEW Extended Interviews from 2003 with Nicolas Cage, Cameron Dye, Frederic Forrest, E.G. Daily, Colleen Camp, Lee Purcell, Producers Andrew Lane and Wayne Crawford, Peter Case of The Plimsouls, Josie Cotton, DJ Richard Blade, and more
- Storyboard to Film Comparisons
- Photo Gallery
- Feature Length Audio Commentary with Director Martha Coolidge
- “Valley Girl: 20 Totally Tubular Years Later”
- “In Conversation: Nicolas Cage and Martha Coolidge”
- “The Music of Valley Girl”
Further below you’ll find some official word from Shout! Factory regarding this release.