Harry Potter Anniversary 8-Film Collection on 4K
Amazon Commissions Earned
The film “Harry Potter and the Sorceror’s Stone“ will get a 20th Anniversary 8-Film Collector’s Edition 4K UHD Blu-ray box set on November 2nd via Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. The extravagant box set, being released to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the first (2001) film in the franchise, will be packaged in a replica of the “Hogwart’s Express” train (as pictured above). The 8 films in the franchise set to be included with the set are listed below.
- “Harry Potter and the Sorceror’s Stone” (2001)
- “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” (2002)
- “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” (2004)
- “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” (2005)
- “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” (2007)
- “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” (2009)
- “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1” (2010)
- “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” (2011)
The tech specs for the releases should include the previous 2160p video presentations in the original aspect ratios with HDR10 form of high dynamic range and DTS:X sound for each film. This set will come in the form of a “combo pack” meaning that it will also include the Blu-ray Disc counterpart in 1080p HD. All of this spanning across a 17-disc set. It’s unclear if a digital copy of each film will be included or not here, yet, but stay tuned for a possible update on that soon. You can find the 4K UHD Blu-ray Anniversary 8-Film Collector’s Edition set available for preorder now over at Amazon. The bonus materials included with the release are detailed a bit further below, including some physical extras such as a Hogwart’s Express ticket and a 32-page behind-the-scenes collectible booklet.