Amazon Commissions Earned
The 2021 film adaptation of “Tom & Jerry The Movie” is officially coming to Blu-ray Disc on May 18th via Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. The film, directed by Tim Story, stars Chloë Grace Moretz, Michael Peña, Colin Jost, Rob Delaney, Patsy Ferran, Pallavi Sharda, and Ken Jeong. Tech specs for the Blu-ray include a 1080p HD presentation in the 1.85:1 aspect ratio and Dolby Atmos sound. You cannot find the Blu-ray available for preorder yet, but stay tuned for an update. The release will come with a digital code (copy) of the film. Bonus materials set to be included with the release are listed below.
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Bringing Tom & Jerry to Life
- Tom & Jerry’s World
- The Feud: #TeamTom vs. #TeamJerry
- Jerry’s “A House For a Mouse”
- The Tom & Jerry Guide to New York City Wildlife
- Inside the Wedding of Ben and Preeta
- A Scene Comes to Life: Scene #1 – Ben and Preeta’s Wedding
- A Scene Comes to Life: Scene #2 – Animal Lock-Up
Further below, after the break, you can find the trailer for the film and the full details about the home video release.