The 2009 F. Gary Gray directed film “Law Abiding Citizen“ starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler is coming to 4K UHD Blu-ray on November 6th via Lionsgate. Tech specs for the release include 2160p 4K video in the 2.40:1 aspect ratio with both Dolby Vision and HDR10 forms of high dynamic range and Dolby Atmos sound. This will come as a “combo pack” with a Blu-ray Disc and a Digital Copy of the film included. UPDATE: a PRE-ORDER listing for this 4K release of the film is now available over at Amazon. Bonus materials set to be included are listed below.
- “The Justice of Law Abiding Citizen” Featurette
- “Law in Black and White: Behind the Scenes” Featurette
- “Preliminary Arguments: The Visual Effects of Law Abiding Citizen” Featurettes:
- Snow Enhancement
- Gun Injection
- Finale – Prison Explosion
- Car Crash Pre-Viz
- The Verdict: Winning Trailer Mash-Up
- Theatrical Trailer
- Audio Commentary with Producers Lucas Foster and Alan Siegel
Further below, after the break, you can find the official announcement for this release.